Terms & Conditions of Use of Passport.
- The passport must be purchased in advance and prepaid in full from any one of the participating Golf Clubs.
- No other promotional discount may be used in conjunction with this passport.
- The passport is non-refundable once purchased.
- Tee times must be booked in advance and are subject to availability at the time of the booking. When booking tee times, golfers must advise each Golf Club they are holders of The Boyne Golf Passport. Failure to do so may result in the full green fee rate being charged.
- Players are subject to the conditions of play at each of the participating Golf Clubs, including dress code of the golf course and in the clubhouse.
- Players must check-in at each Golf Club a minimum of 30 minutes prior to confirmed tee times. Each Club reserves the right to request a valid handicap certificate or require the golfer to undergo a competence test.
- The price of €65 includes one green fee each at Knightsbrook GC, Rathcore GC & Co Meath GC and is valid everyday subject to availability.
- The passport is valid for 12 months from date of purchase and may be utilised at any of the 3 golf clubs. The voucher can not be redeemed as part of an outing or society of more than 10 golfers.